Terms & Conditions
This page states the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) under which Pride Group, LLC, an Arizona Limited Liability Company d/b/a TixJuJu.com (the “Company”) permits you to use this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Website. Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
1. Use of Material. The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on this website (“Website”) solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Special rules may apply to the use of certain software and other items that may be provided on the Website. Any such special rules are listed as legal notices on this Website and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. The contents of this Website, such as text, graphics, images and other material (“Material”), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material. Company reserves the right to refuse this service to anyone for any reason.
2. Company’s Liability. The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Website and the Material. The use the Website and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEBSITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
3. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. Copyright and Trademark Notices. All contents of the Website are Copyright © 2023 Pride Group, LLC (d/b/a TixJuJu.com) and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. The “Tix JuJu” logo is a trademark or registered trademark of the Company. Other product and company names mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Links to Other Sites. The Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Company of the contents on such third-party websites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
6. Limitation of Liability. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by the Company in a written agreement between you and the Company, the aggregate liability for Company to you for all claims arising from the use of the Materials (including software) is limited to an aggregate amount of $100.
7. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
8. Export Control. The United States controls the export of products and information. You agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export the Materials (including software) to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading the Materials (including software), you are agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Product.
9. User Information & Cookies. The Company may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address, and use of the Website, for its internal business and marketing purposes only. The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. We will not share or disclose the information to third parties for such purposes.
10. Refunds. Events are rain or shine. Once a ticket is purchased, Company or Event Organizer does NOT issue refunds for any reason unless event is canceled. If an event is postponed, rescheduled, or moved, your tickets are still valid for the new date, and no further action is required. If an event is canceled, no action is required to obtain a refund; we will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at the time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer.
11. Unlawful Resale of Tix JuJu Tickets at A Price Higher than Face Value. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale), counterfeit or copy of tickets is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Certain maximum resale premiums and restrictions may apply in some states and we cannot be responsible for providing legal advice regarding resale or pricing of Tix JuJu Passes. You, as the buyer, are responsible for complying with all applicable ticket resale laws. In addition, we reserve the right to restrict or deny Tix JuJu tickets purchasing privileges to anyone that we determine to be, or has been, in violation of any of our policies. Because we do not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any non-authorized third party reseller (such as brokers, other ticketing sites or individuals), we recommend that you purchase Tix JuJu tickets directly through TixJuJu.com or an authorized partners to ensure ticket authenticity. Tix JuJu Passes may not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written authorization is given by Tix JuJu.
12. Number of Tix JuJu Tickets or ” Limits”. When purchasing Tix JuJu tickets on our Site, you are limited to a specified number of Tix JuJu tickets for each event on each day. This limit is posted during the purchase process and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair Tix JuJu ticket-buying practices. We reserve the right to cancel any or all orders and Tix JuJu tickets without notice to you if you exceed the posted limits. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, IP Address or other information.
13. General. This Website is based in the United States of America. The Company makes no claims the Materials are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials (including software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Arizona, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular legal notice or material on particular Web pages, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of Website. Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing, signed by an authorized representative of the Company.